I'm engliihs teacher. But here, i babble...beware.

My photo
Here, are links to lyrics and Mp3's of original songs I write. Also its just a place to yak and put some pictures.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chong Qing to Nanning, pictures from dirty train windows. China.






















This is just the “other” of two Train photo series, intended mostly to give Non-Chinese residents a feel for back country scenery. For more words, read the other post called Kunming to Chong Qing, pictures from train windows. The comments would be mostly the same as here with the exception that on this trip the mountains are Karst Limestone and really different. Those having traveled to Guilin would have seen these, and they also can be seen in Thailand…and who knows where!

http://skronger.blogspot.com/2008/09/kunming-to-chong-qing-pictures-from.html

3 comments:

Wu Yiting said...

I went to Guilin and was impressed with the mountains.I left there at night and was shocked by the beauty of the moon,stars and so many little shiny lights.The shadow of the moutains moves fast...and...I fall asleep...hahaha~~~

Wu Yiting said...

ps.I am Wu Yiting,your friend.

skronger said...

Yeah we have to keep a close eye on cameras yiTing....thanks for the comments. Smoking is a problem everywhere, even still in canada......anyways, great landscapes there eh?? I was pleasantly surprised to see so many, and the train track often goes along the top of the mountains just like the great wall....built by great skilled workers in China! So that makes the view even better.