I'm engliihs teacher. But here, i babble...beware.

My photo
Here, are links to lyrics and Mp3's of original songs I write. Also its just a place to yak and put some pictures.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

AHA! I sit in the abyss here of facebooklessness, so i thought.

Listenin to Tom waits - I dont wanna grow up, eatin baked soynuts, huge-assed beans and baby peas in ground red pepper powder and monosodium glutamate, one at a tyme with chopsticks, n ponder uv wut my muther jus told me.  She say i posted somethin on facebook....i says whaaaaa?  Oh right, now i remembers i say t meself, was testin to see if i could post to blog by sending email to blog, even though my blog is blocked in China.  And so it did.  And i fergut that i connected my blog with facebook.  So it seemz i better go read what i just splayed open to the world. 

Oh shit.  Doooh!  Ok allow me to finish the most important "half sentence".  ".......who have no clue".   And now to finish that sentence here ".....who have no clue about what they want to do".  What this meant was/is not no clue as in stupid.   Far from the case as i consider them both much brighter than I.  I mean, precisely because of outside pressures they are unable to make the decision most suitable for them.  Just like i, who after 45 years finally started to get on track.....but thats a long story of my fault.

So, whereas the whole world can see my test-blog-post, the old internet lesson is learned but yet again, be careful when you push the send key.  In fact, i dont give a fuck.  Regarding the jobs, decision will be made this weekend long b4 any stick can beat my noggin.

By the way, any of you interested in this subject, you will see a St. Andrews boy, and i really mean BOY, Mark Henderson, has created a self-copyrighted course, now being given at UNB St John exactly on this subject and here is the link if you wanna check it out http://rulesofengagement.info/index.html .

Anyone comment on my facebook, i will see those comments eventually, maybe February 2012 or earlier when i zip out of China for a bit.  Otherwise if you really wanna comment me to see, you'd have to do that on my blog and i think that goes to my email.

Ok, back to the mangos, pineapple, strawberries, apples, oranges, and gogi berries.  So now i can be a faceless facebooker.

No comments: