I'm engliihs teacher. But here, i babble...beware.

My photo
Here, are links to lyrics and Mp3's of original songs I write. Also its just a place to yak and put some pictures.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pterodactyl

i noticed beer gives me a buzon.  I notice it was the transition that was best, although the main platform is ok.  On an empty stomack, pouring a fine brew into a greedliy accepting purse of inner gut millitudinous micro-finger lined sac, results in a fine quick buzz, like in the order of less than 5 minutes.  Even after one cup of 3.5 Harbin brew.  It's got me wonderin....is it like a fish, jumping from the water....its crossing of that inter-world border of water and air, or the dive-bombing king-fisher in the other direction...that first splash.....after-which it muddles about in bubbles of wonder, longing for that initial blast.  I turn on music....i bang my head, especially at the start, but then my head starts to bang bells.  Whipped cream on my toungue, its brain inflating euphorics .....well.... they last some time too.  The orgasm might be an exception.

I need to write a song.  Pterodactyl it will be called.  The lowly seagull becomes Pterodactyl, after infusing with sweet-grass.  Meanwhile, politicians lie like a cheap rug.....at least they're consistent.

No comments: